Restriction: This part cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
Turn your Golden Boy Silver into a unique personalized heirloom.
Henry Repeating Arms is proud to offer you the very rare opportunity to uniquely inscribe a Henry Golden Boy Silver with your own words. Perfect for retirements, birthdays, graduations, promotions, Father's Day, Christmas, military service or other special occasions.
Due to the nature of the gun business, it is a 3 step process to obtain a Personalized Henry Golden Boy Silver.
- Purchase a standard Henry Golden Boy Silver from your local gun shop, either model .22LR, .22 Magnum or .17HMR. This is the gun without any embellishment.
- Purchase the Personalized Cover, with your unique 20-word inscription.
- Install the new Personalized Cover yourself with the simple instructions provided.
Personalized Cover process (very important please read):
- This offer is only for the H004S Series models in .22LR, .22 Magnum or .17HMR. Because this is a custom part it is non-refundable so please make sure you are ordering for the correct model.
- You have 5 lines and 25 character spaces per line to work with (approximately 20 words). Engraving will be centered automatically on our end.
- It takes 45 days for your Personalized Cover to be completed and shipped to you unless otherwise stated.
- We pre-print your shipping label ahead of time so don’t be alarmed if you see your item has no tracking information yet, this is a normal part of the process.
- If we have special occasion deadlines we will post them here: Christmas orders should be submitted by 12/02/19
You can also get a Personalized Cover for your Golden Boy
For questions about ordering your Personalized Covers please call 844-451-1899.
Henry Repeating Arms reserves the right to refuse service on personalized inscriptions that contain sexual, racist, or otherwise offensive content.
*Should you want to change the inscription on your Personalized Golden Boy Silver before purchasing, please remove the item from your cart and order again with the correct inscription.