Our chore coats exemplify the history of American perseverance through four generations of wear testing. Factory built in a vintage brown 12oz cotton duck from our friends at Mount Vernon Mills in Trion, GA. They’ve been making quality cotton duck canvas since 1847. We build strength & durability into each garment to exceed our customers’ expectations. For years to come, this piece will be a reliable standard for each job and every occasion. Built For Life. Built To Last.
- 100% cotton 12 oz brown duck
- Heavy thread stitching & bar tacking throughout
- Double needle felled shoulder cap, center back & sleeve.
- Angled sleeve button-hole for fastening ease
- Clean finished inside seams
- Signature 1913 L.C. King pewter shank button
- Riveted sleeve seams
- Upper left patch pocket
- Upper right flap pocket
- Oversize lower pocket inspired by our overalls
- Inside patch pocket in contrast indigo twill
- Unwashed & ready to shrink to fit
- Built in Bristol, TN
STANDARD CHORE COAT MEASUREMENTS
These measurements represent actual coat dimensions, not body fit recommendations. Please know your personal body measurements and apply them to these garment dimensions. There is no perfect formula to get your individual best fit and you need to take into account each dimension and how it will apply to your body type and desired style.
Any questions? We are happy to help. Use this form, or call toll-free 844-451-1899.