Even before the Bristol Sessions gave rise to the uniquely American genre of country music, LC King had been making quality duck & denim work wear just down the street at 7th & Shelby. Our washed denim western jacket is a reliable companion for any gig and every journey. Factory built in a 100% cotton 11.5 oz indigo denim made by our friends at Mount Vernon Mills. They’ve been making quality cotton duck & denim since 1847. We build strength & durability into each garment to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- 11.5oz 100% cotton indigo denim
- Heavy thread 2 needle felled seams throughout
- Side welt pockets at waist
- Back yoke 2 needle felled seam
- Double chest flap pockets
- One piece collar
- Signature 1913 L.C. King antique copper shank button
- Washed slow & low for softness and patina
- Built in Bristol, TN
Any questions? We are happy to help. Use this form, or call toll-free 844-451-1899.