Turn your Golden Boy into a unique personalized heirloom.
Henry Repeating Arms is proud to offer you the very rare opportunity to uniquely inscribe a Henry Golden Boy with your own words. Perfect for retirements, birthdays, graduations, promotions, Father's Day, Christmas, military service or other special occasions.
Due to the nature of the gun business, it is a 3 step process to obtain a Personalized Henry Golden Boy.
Personalized Receiver Cover process (very important please read):
- Purchase a standard Henry Golden Boy from your local gun shop, either model .22LR, .22 Magnum or .17HMR. This is the gun without any embellishments.
- Purchase this Personalized Receiver Cover with your unique 20-word inscription.
- Install the new Personalized Cover yourself with the simple instructions provided.
- This offer is only for the H004 Series models in .22LR, .22 Magnum, or .17HMR. Because this is a custom part, it is non-refundable, so please make sure you are ordering for the correct model.
- You have 5 lines and 25 character spaces per line to work with (approximately 20 words). Engraving will be centered automatically on our end. Please note that using all capital letters in your inscription may reduce spacing.
- We pre-print your shipping label ahead of time, so don’t be alarmed if you see your item has no tracking information yet; this is a normal part of the process.
- CURRENT LEADTIME FOR ALL ORDERS: 45 Days
You can also get a Personalized Cover for your Golden Boy Silver.
For questions about ordering your Personalized Golden Boy Covers, please call 844-451-1899.
Restriction: This part cannot be purchased or shipped outside of the United States.
Henry Repeating Arms reserves the right to refuse service on personalized inscriptions that contain profanity, slurs, or derogatory language.
*Should you want to change the inscription on your Personalized Golden Boy Silver before purchasing, please remove the item from your cart and order again with the correct inscription.
Any questions? We are happy to help. Use this form, or call toll-free 844-451-1899.